Deut. 6:4-7
"Listen, Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is One. Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. These words that I am giving you today are to be in your heart. Repeat them to your children. Talk about them when you sit in your house and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Camping Lapbook

This was so much fun to make. Since we were going camping, I wanted to make some things educational. I used a bunch of stuff from the homeschoolshare.com camping lapbook.



This was actually helpful, because I think we saw some and were able to stay away from it while hiking.

Things to be prepared for first aid.


Being prepared for camping




In the hiking spot, I printed out the info for the 3 places we went hiking.





Little according book to add photos from our camping trip.









No comments: