Deut. 6:4-7
"Listen, Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is One. Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. These words that I am giving you today are to be in your heart. Repeat them to your children. Talk about them when you sit in your house and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Kid Bedroom #1 is Finished!

Here is the bedroom, minus carpet before the painting began.

Primer
WOW! That is really pink!
We had some great helpers!
Almost finished!
Final touches, sponged cream over the pink to tone it down! :) Months ago I bought ribbon to spruce up the curtains and I finally sewed them! They are so chic! :)
And no, my children never make their bed....


Well, one bedroom down, next the baby room. Little sis wants the baby to sleep in her room, but I told her she would change her mind AND a baby boy wasn't going to want to sleep in such a PINK room.


No comments: