Deut. 6:4-7
"Listen, Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is One. Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. These words that I am giving you today are to be in your heart. Repeat them to your children. Talk about them when you sit in your house and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Family

You know how some of your family members you love dearly, some you can only take so much of at one time, and some you just don't understand how you are related to? Maybe you feel you need a major vacation after a family reunion? I know we all have family like this, but I have never truly wished that I was not connected to a person or situation as I am right now. Never have I ever had one person cause so much widespread hurt among the people I love and call family. Please pray for all of my extended family right now, we are confused, we are hurt, we are crushed, and we have a long road ahead. We NEED God more than ever, I have faith He is carrying me right now, I cannot walk myself.

No comments: