Deut. 6:4-7
"Listen, Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is One. Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. These words that I am giving you today are to be in your heart. Repeat them to your children. Talk about them when you sit in your house and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm tired

Right now there are dirty dishes in the sink and on the stove top, laundry in 2 laundry baskets and on the couch that needs to be folded and put away. The grass and weeds are a foot high and there is no gas for the lawn mower (not that I want to mow the lawn), there are 4 bags of mulch to be layed, the desktop computer is broken and I don't know how to hook up the game systems to the new big tv (it's nice, but it's Kelly's, whatever!). My living room has stuffed animals all over and next week I have a last fun night with my best friends or MOPS and I don't have a babysitter. Life sucks today. It's not always this bad, but today it is. It's almost been 4 months since Kelly left. And please don't tell me that he will be home soon, or I am on the home stretch, I may snap. It's not close and it's not soon, because after a day like this, 70 or so more like this almost makes me want to crawl in bed and not get up for 2 months. Bedtime for the kids is in 10 minutes, I might make it another day. I just wish the cleaning fairy would come to my house while I'm sleeping tonight

No comments: