Deut. 6:4-7
"Listen, Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is One. Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. These words that I am giving you today are to be in your heart. Repeat them to your children. Talk about them when you sit in your house and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Saturday, October 6, 2007

MOPS Convention and Great Friends

Can you believe it, I went to Orlando AND Disney with no hubby or kids in sight! Two weeks ago, I had the pleasure to attend the Int. MOPS (Mothers of Pre-Schoolers) Convention. We had such great praise and worship, great speakers, and best of all I spend the weekend with some great friends and my all time best friend from WA, she lives in OR now ;) .
Here we are Downtown Disney, Friday night to check out the sight and to shop for the poor family members not here (the kids)!
Yes, here you see 3 grown women on the tram to Disney. We were SO excited (okay, maybe it was just me) and no we DO NOT have the kids with us!
Yep, my girls are quite jealous of this one, us in front of the castle at Disney. They have no idea what all was involved, but they are convinced that I went in the castle and saw the princesses and they REALLY want to go now.
Okay, call me silly, call me crazy, but I had to have my pictures "flying" on Dumbo, what ya think?


3 comments:

janna said...

I am so glad you posted your pictures. When you get a chance can you email me all the your convention pictures? It was such a great time and it was so great to see you! Can't wait to plan the next reunion!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I opened up a page I didn't know existed and saw my face. How weird is that! Thanks for posting your pics. I'd love to see more Convention pics so I can make a video!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.